Paris D's Note:
An adaptation of a recipe I found online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk sour cream together with mustard in a small bowl until blended.
- 2Gently beat eggs with salt, pepper, and a teaspoon of cold water.
- 3Warm a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add butter and onion. Cook onion until translucent.
- 4Pour egg mixture into the center of the pan and cook over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- 5As the egg begins to set, use a rubber spatula to push the set egg toward the center of the omelet; continue this process until the entire egg mixture is set.
- 6Cook the set omelet for another minute, then loosen the edges with a spatula; Add fresh dill, smoked salmon, and cream cheese over one half of the omelet; fold omelet in half.
- 7Tilt pan and slide the omelet onto a warm plate, garnish with the whole grain mustard-sour cream mixture and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Omelet With Fresh Dill
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.8
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 434.4 mg
- Sodium 932.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper