Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
An adaptation of a recipe I found online.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon Omelet With Fresh Dill recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk sour cream together with mustard in a small bowl until blended.
- Gently beat eggs with salt, pepper, and a teaspoon of cold water.
- Warm a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add butter and onion. Cook onion until translucent.
- Pour egg mixture into the center of the pan and cook over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- As the egg begins to set, use a rubber spatula to push the set egg toward the center of the omelet; continue this process until the entire egg mixture is set.
- Cook the set omelet for another minute, then loosen the edges with a spatula; Add fresh dill, smoked salmon, and cream cheese over one half of the omelet; fold omelet in half.
- Tilt pan and slide the omelet onto a warm plate, garnish with the whole grain mustard-sour cream mixture and serve immediately.