Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe off a local supermarket magazine to which I have simplified for faster prep! Perfect if you are running out of time and need a quick crowd pleasing appetiser!
- 200 g sliced smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons light soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Arrange salmon slices over a plate. Be creative.
- Mix sesame oil, soya sauce and lemon juice together.
- Pour sauce over just before serving.
- Sprinkle more chopped spring onions, if desired and garnish with lemon slices on the side.
- Serve it while it's still cold!