Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so great and easy! I love them, we always used to serve them for brunch with the family.
- 3 ounces cream cheese (plain)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄8 cup fresh dill, chopped (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 English muffins, split & toasted
- 4 slices lox or 4 slices smoked salmon
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl, making sure they are well incorporated.
- Spread on each mufiin half.
- Top with salmon.
Everything that lox has a perfect marriage with; I wouldn't skip the dill. I used chives instead of green onions and ate this for lunch, so ate a whole English muffin. The flavors were all delicious together.