1/1 Photo of Smoked Salmon Luncheon Salad Bowl
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
A refreshing, elegant and hearty salad from Best of Scandinavian Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 medium potatoes, cooked chilled and sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed drained and dried
- 1/4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 -8 ounces smoked salmon, cut in slivers
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/2-1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1Whisk together salad oil, lemon juice salt and pepper.
- 2Pour over potato slices and allow to stand 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, break romain into large chilled salad bowl.
- 4Drain salad dressing from potatoes and reserve.
- 5Arrange in a pattern over top of romaine the drained sliced potatoes, mushrooms, smoked salmon and eggs.
- 6Sprinkle with dill.
- 7Just before serving, toss at table with reserved dressing.
- 8Serve in individual salad bowls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Luncheon Salad Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 148.2 mg
- Sodium 291.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper