Recipe by CulinaryQueen
From Good Food Magazine. This serves one, but amounts can easily be increased to serve more. Would make a great starter or good for brunch.
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 radishes, trimmed and grated
- 1 slice cucumber, thick slice, seeds removed and grated (a 2-inch slice)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 lemons, juice of or 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 slices smoked salmon
- olive oil, for drizzling
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the grated vegetables in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the cream cheese, lemon juice and all but 1 tablespoon of the coriander. Season with the salt and pepper and mix everything together.
- Lay a slice of salmon on a plate, top with the veggie mixture, then drape over the other slice of salmon.
- Scatter with remaining coriander and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve with crusty bread and butter.