Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are really popular at the local golf club where I help out in the kitchen.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon & Horseradish Tea Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 12 slices whole meal bread
- softened butter
- 7 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- Lightly butter the bread.
- Cover six slices with the smoked salmon, season with black pepper and spread a little horseradish over the fish.
- Cover with remaining bread. Slice off the crusts before cutting into triangles.