Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like smoked salmon, you will love this sandwich.
- 1 loaf French bread or 4 sandwich buns
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- red onion ring, thinly sliced
- black olives, sliced
- black pepper, freshly ground
- dill weed (optional)
- Warm the French bread and slice lengthwise.
- Spread each half with softened cream cheese.
- Layer salmon, cucumbers, onions, and olives as desired.
- Grind black pepper over all.
- Close and slice diagonally.