1/2 Photos of Smoked Salmon & Goat Cheese Scramble
Decadent but easy breakfast and low carb for those counting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the eggs together with the cream and dill. Slice the green onions thinly, including the green part.
- 2Cut the chevre/goat cheese (it will have the texture of cream cheese) into chunks. Coarsely crumble the smoked salmon.
- 3In a large non-stick skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. If its not non-stick just spray with cooking spray first. When the butter is melted, add the green onions and saute them for a minute or so.
- 4Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs are halfway set, about a minute or two.
- 5Add the chevre/goat cheese and smoked salmon, continuing to cook until eggs are fully set. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon & Goat Cheese Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1366.5
- Calories from Fat 1021
- Total Fat 113.5 g
- Saturated Fat 65.4 g
- Cholesterol 1053.4 mg
- Sodium 1917.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 74.2 g