Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Decadent but easy breakfast and low carb for those counting!
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 4 green onions
- 1⁄4 lb chevre cheese or 1⁄4 lb goat cheese
- 1⁄4 lb smoked salmon
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter
- Whisk the eggs together with the cream and dill. Slice the green onions thinly, including the green part.
- Cut the chevre/goat cheese (it will have the texture of cream cheese) into chunks. Coarsely crumble the smoked salmon.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. If its not non-stick just spray with cooking spray first. When the butter is melted, add the green onions and saute them for a minute or so.
- Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs are halfway set, about a minute or two.
- Add the chevre/goat cheese and smoked salmon, continuing to cook until eggs are fully set. Enjoy!
I scaled back to 0.5 of a recipes and used the quantities but used 4 eggs for the 2 of us and thought the ratio of the other ingredients was very satisfactory and the DM and I thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast for dinner, thank you Ang1102, made for Healthy Choices tag game.