Decadent but easy breakfast and low carb for those counting!
Make and share this Smoked Salmon & Goat Cheese Scramble recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk the eggs together with the cream and dill. Slice the green onions thinly, including the green part.
- Cut the chevre/goat cheese (it will have the texture of cream cheese) into chunks. Coarsely crumble the smoked salmon.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. If its not non-stick just spray with cooking spray first. When the butter is melted, add the green onions and saute them for a minute or so.
- Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until the eggs are halfway set, about a minute or two.
- Add the chevre/goat cheese and smoked salmon, continuing to cook until eggs are fully set. Enjoy!