- 3 ounces smoked salmon, diced
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons 2-percent yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh dill (or 1/2 tsp dried dillweed)
- 25 slices cucumbers (1/4-inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Reserve about 25 bits of salmon for garnish.
- In bowl or using a food processor, combine goat cheese, yogurt, remaining salmon, lemon juice and dill; mix with fork or using on/off motion just until combined but not pureed.
- Place spoonful of filling on each cucumber slice.
- Garnish with bit of reserved salmon.