Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy and delicious!
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, minced
- 12 slices baguette
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend honey and dijon mustards, red onion, capers and dill.
- Arrange bread on baking sheet and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Bake until crisp, about 10 minutes. Cool.
- Spread croutons with goat cheese, then mustard mixture. Top with smoked salmon.
- Garnish with a little more dill.
Love this recipe!! I made these for a bridal shower this past weekend and they were a huge hit! I will definietly be making these again.
What an excellent appetizer! Phenomenal flavors! I followed the recipe just as written and wouldn't change a thing. Definitely use the fresh dill and don't sub it with dried dill. These appys make a pretty appearance and they're not messy to eat. Perfect finger food for any occassion from casual to formal. Thanx for sharing this impressive appetizer!
Superb! I made these for lunch - we are all big smoked salmon fans, and the entire family loved these delicious open-faced sandwiches. I used a fresh chevre. Exploding with flavour, delicious ingredients. A class act.