1/2 Photos of Smoked Salmon Frittata Triangles
I found this in a magazine. I'm storing it it to make at a later date. A lamington pan is a shallow baking tray 19cmx30cm or or approximately 7 1/2 in x 12 in. Shaved ham or turkey could be used instead of the salmon and you could cut the triangles in half again to serve with drinks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 eggs
- 125 g cream cheese, chopped, room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 large zucchini, grated (180g)
- 1 large carrot, grated (150g)
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- salt and pepper
- 1Grease a lamington pan and line the base and sides with greaseproof paper extending it 2 cm over the edges of the pan.
- 2To make the frittata, whisk eggs and cream cheese in a large bowl until combined. Mixture will look lumpy. Add the remaining ingredients: using a wooden spoon stir well. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- 3Cook uncovered in a moderate oven for 30 minutes or untio browned and firm to touch. Leave in the pan for 5 minutesthen lift onto a large tray and cool.
- 4Meanwhile, place cream cheese, juice and chives in a bowl. Beat with electric mixer until creamy, season with salt and pepper.
- 5To assemble triangles, cut frittat in half lengthways to for two rectangles. Spread one half with the cheese mixture then arrange slamon slices over cheese. Top with other half. Cut into three squares, then cut each into 4 triangles.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Frittata Triangles
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 245.8 mg
- Sodium 407.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 16.0 g