1/1 Photo of Smoked Salmon Frittata
A Whole Foods recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1/2 ",cubes
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into large strips
- 2 -3 fresh tomatoes, cut into slices
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until well beaten and slightly frothy.
- 3Whisk in milk, chives and black pepper.
- 4Set aside.
- 5In a large ovenproof skillet, heat olive oil or butter over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- 6Add egg mixture to skillet and then quickly arrange remaining ingredients on top of eggs (in order).
- 7(Distribute evenly and attractively.).
- 8Cook for 3 minutes on the stovetop without stirring.
- 9Transfer to oven.
- 10Bake until the top is golden brown and the frittata is set, about 30 minutes. (center should be just firm to the touch).
- 11Let cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.0
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 277.2 mg
- Sodium 329.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 14.7 g