Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons scotch or 2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon parsley, Chopped
- 1 lb pasta
- Melt butter and whisk in flour. Gradually add milk and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper. Stir until thick.
- Add Scotch or Bourbon, salmon and parsley.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Combine salmon mixture with pasta.
- Sprinkle with paprika and Parmesan cheese.
Good, but not spectacular. Will probably make it again.
Did not like this at all. It has a taste of alcohol. Notice that there is no cooking involved of the sauce. If you like taste of hard liquor in your food, you might like it. Couldn't make the sauce creamy like it said to do. Smoked salmon makes it taste like your eating sushi with pasta.
I had some left over smoked salmon and was looking for a way to use it up when I came across this recipie. Very quick and easy to make. I used fat free sour cream and skim milk and the sauce still had a rich consistency. Thanks for the recipie!