Recipe by Boo Chef in West Texas
Posing for ZWT 6 Scandinavian
Top Review by JanuaryBride
Nice dip! I felt the mayo was a bit overpowering. . .not sure why. I did add extra horseradish and a scallion to the dip. I think some capers would do this dish well. Served with crisp bread (Swedish crackers). THANKS! Made for Team SSaSSy ZWT6.
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream (regular or light)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (regular or light)
- 3 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 teaspoon lemon lemon, juice of
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl of food processor, process sour cream, mayonnaise, salmon, lemon juice, and horseradish until smooth and creamy, scraping down sides of bowl once or twice. Transfer mixture to medium mixing bowl; stir in dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill until flavors meld, about 1 hour. (Dip can be covered and refrigerated for up to 3 days.).