Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy to put together and very tasty dip. It is good on crackers, toasted bagels, toast or even as a sandwich spread.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans red salmon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can ham, flakes
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Drain Salmon.
- Remove skin and bones.
- Flake salmon in bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Mash together and mix well.
I made half recipe cause DH doesn't like recipes with liquid smoke. Me and my son really liked this one. He didn't want crackers. He only wanted the dip to eat with a fork LOL I used light cream cheese, salmon with no salt added. Thanks Pink Diamond :) Made for Newest Zaar tag