Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Kraft magazine. It sounds amazing, and I am definitely making it next time I have people over! (cooking time is prep time)
- 250 g cream cheese spread (1 tub)
- 78.07 ml mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml smoked salmon, chopped (90 grams)
- 14.79 ml lemon zest, grated
- 29.58 ml dill, fresh chopped (optional)
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until well blended.
- Add salmon, lemon, and dill (if using).
- Stir gently until well blended.
- Serve with crackers.
Easy, different and fast to prepare. I added almond slivers the second time I put the ingredients together, nice crunch. Thanks a bunch.