Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Kraft magazine. It sounds amazing, and I am definitely making it next time I have people over! (cooking time is prep time)
- 250 g cream cheese spread (1 tub)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup smoked salmon, chopped (90 grams)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- 2 tablespoons dill, fresh chopped (optional)
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until well blended.
- Add salmon, lemon, and dill (if using).
- Stir gently until well blended.
- Serve with crackers.
Easy, different and fast to prepare. I added almond slivers the second time I put the ingredients together, nice crunch. Thanks a bunch.