Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from a book called Favorite Recipes The Costco Way
Make and share this Smoked Salmon Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 ounce) package smoked salmon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Layer these items in order in a dish.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
My DH and I enjoyed this yummy dip! I had a few bites with cucumber and crackers, but my DH ate almost the whole thing hemself and commented on how good it was! Thanks!