Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very good dip.
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) can red salmon, drained
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 bunch green onion, minced
- Mix all ingredients and chill. Serve with crackers.
I really enjoyed the flavor of this. You almost can't taste a flavor difference between this dip and the smoked salmon dip I usually make containing real smoked salmon. I added a good bit of dill to this instead of using the green onions; I just really enjoy salmon and dill together. You almost can't mix this well enough by hand; next time I'll probably use the food processor. Thanks!