Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious dip for your next party. Good served with crackers, tortilla chips or fresh veggies.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can pink salmon, drained with bones and cartilage removed.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons liquid smoke
- Put all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix on medium speed until well blended.
A great dip with just the right amount of smokey flavor for us. We love horseradish, so when I make this again I plan to double the amount. Thanks for a keeper :)