1/2 Photos of Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
Bonnie G #2's Note:
Found this in a Rachael Ray magazine and will make for a bar b q I'm having, differant from your regular deviled eggs, something a little more special. Made these and they are just as good as they looked. Only for those of you who like smoked salmon - but if you do you'll enjoy this. I used shortstuff's Hard-Boiled Eggs to prepare the eggs and worked like a charm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot, arrange eggs in a signle layer and add enough water to cover.
- 2Bring to boil over high heat, then cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 10 minutes.
- 3Drain then cover eggs with ice water.
- 4Let stand until cool to the touch.
- 5Peel eggs, halve lengthwise and scoop the yolks into a medium bowl, reserving egg whites.
- 6Mash yolks add sourcream, salmon, and chives, season with salt and pepper. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white and dust with paprika.
- 7You may want to add more or less sourcream to get the yolk mixture to your desired consistancy.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 428.2 mg
- Sodium 498.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.0 g