Recipe by DailyInspiration
This crostini gets a "kick" from wasabi paste, but you could substitute horseradish sauce just as well.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Yum, this simple recipe is awesome; few ingredients, but so much flavor, great textures and it was really quick and easy to make. Lunch was on the table before I knew it. I will be enjoying this often. Made for Think Pink 2015.
- 1⁄2 baguette, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared wasabi paste
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced (or 2 tbsp. chopped chives)