Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tangy horseradish flavours this smoked salmon cream cheese. Serve it spread on crispbreads for a cocktail party snack. You can definitely make this the night before. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 ounce smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives or 1 tablespoon scallion top, chopped
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Blend cream cheese, smoked salmon, chives (or scallions), horseradish and pepper in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Easy and very good too! I enjoyed the horseradish in the spread. Served with crackers. Thanks! Made by a Looney Spoon Phoodie for ZWT#6.