Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From the Land Of Lakes Cookbook via a friend who knows how I like to play. Great as an appetizer spread, rolled in a tortilla, or in sandwiches. Lots of possibilities for innovation here! Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained,boned,flaked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- In small mixer bowl beat cream cheese at med.
- speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (2-3 min) Add salt, lemon juice, onion, and liquid smoke.
- Continue beating until well mixed (1-2 min).
- By hand, stir in salmon.
- Spoon into serving bowl and serve with crackers.
- Store refrigerated.
- Garnish with chives, green onions, olives, pimiento, etc.
- to taste.
Quick, easy, always have ingredients on hand, and yummy! It's a winner. I did stir in some chives from the garden and a little bit more red onions to personalize it for our tastes. Served it with Vegetable flavor Ritz crackers.
YUM! We all loved it. I did add hot sauce per reviewers suggestion and a half tsp. of garlic powder. We ate so much that the dinner was barely touched. Thanks for a spectacular spread, I'll be making this very often.
AWSOME. Everybody loved this. I will be making this often. Thanks for sharing.