Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This hearty cracker spread is great for entertaining.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon Cracker Spread recipe from Food.com.
- In small mixing bowl beat cream cheese at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (2 to 3 minutes).
- Add salt, lemon juice, onion, liquid smoke and horseradish.
- Continue beating until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- By hand, stir in salmon.
- Spoon into a serving bowl.
- If desired, garnish with pecans and parsley.
- Serve with crackers.
- Store in refrigerator.
Excellent!! The only thing I do different is to use walnuts mixed with parsley instead of pecans.
Excellent! I've had this recipe for 25 years and it never fails to get rave reviews. Mine calls for 1 tsp horseradish. Many times we put this in an airtight bowl and use as bagel spread.