Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Unique cheesecake, great for brunch or as an app. Made this for family member who would exist on cheesecake if her waistline would let her. It went over very well
- 473.18 ml Ritz crackers (crushed) or 473.18 ml hiho crackers (crushed)
- 340.19 g cream cheese
- 226.79 g cream cheese with vegetables
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 236.59 ml smoked salmon (chopped)
- 29.58 ml chives (minced)
- 29.58 ml scallions (chopped)
- 118.29 ml grape tomatoes (diced, seeded, drained)
- press crackers in bottom of springform pan.
- combine cheese, eggs, salt, garlic and salmon.
- fold in chives, scallions tomatoes.
- bake @ 350 for 60 min or untill set.
- garnish with additional chives.