Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Unique cheesecake, great for brunch or as an app. Made this for family member who would exist on cheesecake if her waistline would let her. It went over very well
- 2 cups Ritz crackers (crushed) or 2 cups hiho crackers (crushed)
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese with vegetables
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup smoked salmon (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (minced)
- 2 tablespoons scallions (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes (diced, seeded, drained)
- press crackers in bottom of springform pan.
- combine cheese, eggs, salt, garlic and salmon.
- fold in chives, scallions tomatoes.
- bake @ 350 for 60 min or untill set.
- garnish with additional chives.