Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Unique cheesecake, great for brunch or as an app. Made this for family member who would exist on cheesecake if her waistline would let her. It went over very well
- 2 cups Ritz crackers (crushed) or 2 cups hiho crackers (crushed)
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese with vegetables
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup smoked salmon (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (minced)
- 2 tablespoons scallions (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes (diced, seeded, drained)
- press crackers in bottom of springform pan.
- combine cheese, eggs, salt, garlic and salmon.
- fold in chives, scallions tomatoes.
- bake @ 350 for 60 min or untill set.
- garnish with additional chives.