1 hr 15 mins
Jessica Costello's Note:
Unique cheesecake, great for brunch or as an app. Made this for family member who would exist on cheesecake if her waistline would let her. It went over very well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Ritz crackers (crushed) or 2 cups hiho crackers (crushed)
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese with vegetables
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup smoked salmon (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (minced)
- 2 tablespoons scallions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (diced, seeded, drained)
- 1press crackers in bottom of springform pan.
- 2combine cheese, eggs, salt, garlic and salmon.
- 3fold in chives, scallions tomatoes.
- 4bake @ 350 for 60 min or untill set.
- 5garnish with additional chives.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Cheesecake (Savory)
Serving Size: 1 (801 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1527.1
- Calories from Fat 1213
- Total Fat 134.8 g
- Saturated Fat 79.1 g
- Cholesterol 828.5 mg
- Sodium 4548.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 64.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with vegetables