Recipe by Village Cafe
This is a great party appetizer that everyone will enjoy. It's quick and easy to prepare so it's great in a pinch when friends show up unexpectedly.
- 1 (8 ounce) cankoho skinless boneless salmon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄2 cup parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain well all liquid from salmon.
- In a medium bowl cream cream cheese.
- Mix in drained salmon and liquid smoke, mix until well blended.
- Place a large piece of plastic wrap on your counter and pour parsley over a 10 x 10 square of the plastic wrap.
- place salmon mix on the parsley and form into a ball.
- Serve with sliced baguettes or crackers.