Village Cafe's Note:
This is a great party appetizer that everyone will enjoy. It's quick and easy to prepare so it's great in a pinch when friends show up unexpectedly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain well all liquid from salmon.
- 2In a medium bowl cream cream cheese.
- 3Mix in drained salmon and liquid smoke, mix until well blended.
- 4Place a large piece of plastic wrap on your counter and pour parsley over a 10 x 10 square of the plastic wrap.
- 5place salmon mix on the parsley and form into a ball.
- 7Serve with sliced baguettes or crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 105.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 7.9 g