Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great party appetizer that everyone will enjoy. It's quick and easy to prepare so it's great in a pinch when friends show up unexpectedly.
- Drain well all liquid from salmon.
- In a medium bowl cream cream cheese.
- Mix in drained salmon and liquid smoke, mix until well blended.
- Place a large piece of plastic wrap on your counter and pour parsley over a 10 x 10 square of the plastic wrap.
- place salmon mix on the parsley and form into a ball.
- Serve with sliced baguettes or crackers.
Made this and shared it with friends - even the one that doesn't usually like salmon enjoyed this. Thanks, Village Cafe, for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2010.