Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so nice on toast, warm french bread or crackers. Found it in a Swedish food magazine.
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Blend all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Can be made 1 day ahead.
- Cover and chill.
- Bring to room temperature before using.
A delicious treat! I do not like tarragon so added some fresh chopped dill. Enjoyed with some warm crusty French bread.