Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices French bread
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- black pepper
- Heat oven to broil.
- In a small bowl, mix pine nuts, tomatoes, cheese, salmon and olive oil.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Toast bread in the oven.
- Take out of the oven and rub each one with the garlic.
- Put some bruschetta mix on each slice of bread.
- Add basil.
This was incredibly good despite the fact that I left off the mozzarella. A beautiful combination of flavors!
I am always looking for new ways to cook fish. This is delicious as a side-dish or if you want a quick meal - not a full plate.