Smoked Salmon Breakfast Casserole (Strata)
- Butter 13x9 baking dish.
- Arrange broccoli and half of green onions evenly over bottom of dish. Sprinkle with smoked salmon, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese pieces and remaining half of green onions. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix eggs, milk, baking mix, salt and pepper in blender until smooth (or in bowl using beaters).
- Pour batter over salmon mixture.
- Bake casserole until just set in center, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.