- 16 small red potatoes
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces smoked salmon
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, cut into small wedges
- dill, fresh sprigs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut potatoes into thick slices and place in a large bowl.
- Add oil and toss to coat well.
- Place potato slices on baking trays and bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove potatoes from oven and cool slightly.
- To serve, top each potato slice with a little salmon, a teaspoon of sour cream, an egg wedge, and dill sprig.
- Serve warm.