Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy twist on a classic hors d'oeuvre. Make sure you use kettle cooked chips -- regular chips are not sturdy enough.
- 4 -6 slices smoked salmon
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 green onion, white and light green part only, minced
- 1 -2 tablespoon cream
- 24 kettle cooked potato chips, crinkle cut if you can find them (choose the most uniformly shaped chips from the bag.)
- Cut the salmon up into 24 pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, green onion, lemon zest. Add cream as necessary until the mixture is spreadable.
- Arrange the potato chips on a plates.
- Put a dollop of the cream cheese mixture on each potato chip, and top with a piece of salmon.