Smoked Salmon, BBQ Asparagus and Halloumi With Salsa Verde
- Brush haloumi with oil and brown up on a hot plate until crust forms.
- Brush asparagus with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and chargrill until you get the desired effect.
- For salsa verde, place parsley, lemon juice, capers, olive oil and parmesan in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place haloumi on plate, top with rocket and asparagus.
- Spoon over some salsa verde, layer on slices of salmon and garnish with lemon wedge and drizzle over olive oil.