Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These little tarts can be prepared ahead of time up until filling the tart.
- 24 slices bread
- butter, for spreading
- 200 g smoked salmon
- coriander leaves, for garnish
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut bread into rounds using 7cm biscuit cutter. Spread with butter and push rounds into mini muffin trays butter side down.
- Bake for 10-12 mins and then cool on rack.
- To prepare salsa, peel and chop finely the avocado. Mix with lime juice, chilli, spring onion & coriander. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place a spoonful of salsa into bread case. Top with smoked salmon and coriander.