Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 bunch watercress, washed
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus spear, steamed until tender
- 1⁄4 lb sliced smoked salmon
- 1 head endive, separated
- 1⁄2 avocado, sliced
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- Arrange watercress on plate.
- Wrap each chilled asparagus spear wth a slice of salmon; nestle the bundles into endice spears.
- Arrange these with avacado on top of lettuce.
- Whisk together remainging ingredients and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle on top before serving.