Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
These were a great fancy but easy to make appetizer. Use the uncooked cured style of smoked salmon (often called lox).
- 2 sheets puff pastry shells
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons chives, snipped
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut 2 inch rounds from pasty sheets (a small juice glass works well).
- Place in greased muffin tins.
- Top dough rounds with flaked salmon.
- Mix cream cheese, chives and lemon juice until creamy.
- Place cream cheese mixture into small ziplock baggie and snip off the end of one corner. Pipe the cream cheese mixture onto the salmon by squeezing it through the hole in the baggie. Use about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese per dough/salmon.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Serve warm.