These were a great fancy but easy to make appetizer. Use the uncooked cured style of smoked salmon (often called lox).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut 2 inch rounds from pasty sheets (a small juice glass works well).
- 3Place in greased muffin tins.
- 4Top dough rounds with flaked salmon.
- 5Mix cream cheese, chives and lemon juice until creamy.
- 6Place cream cheese mixture into small ziplock baggie and snip off the end of one corner. Pipe the cream cheese mixture onto the salmon by squeezing it through the hole in the baggie. Use about 1 tablespoon of cream cheese per dough/salmon.
- 7Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
puff pastry shells