Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This mouthwatering spaghetti sauce is made with smoked salmon and whisky. The subtle touch of whisky cuts through the rich salmon and adds an edge to the sauce.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 7⁄8 cup creme fraiche
- 7 ounces smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons Scotch whisky
- dill, to garnish
- Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions.
- Drain and quickly add the creme fraiche, smoked salmon pieces and whisky to the hot spaghetti.
- Stir quickly to coat the pasta, then serve garnished with the dill sprigs.