Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe works well for a light brunch or supper.
Make and share this Smoked Salmon and Red Pepper Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium red pepper, julienned
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1⁄4 lb smoked salmon, sliced and cut into 1-inch square pieces
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add red pepper and saute for about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat broiler.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and cream until frothy. Whisk in salmon, green onion and pepper. Pour into skillet over red pepper and cook over medium heat for about 6 minutes or until bottom of frittata is just golden, lifting the edges of frittata and tilting pan occasionally to allow uncooked egg to run underneath.
- Sprinkle with cheese and broil for 1 - 2 minutes or until top is puffy and golden. Slide on to serving platter and cut into wedges to serve.
- Season with salt to taste.