1/1 Photo of Smoked Salmon and Potato Salad
From Super Food Ideas - looks delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water and bring to the boil over high heat and then reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered for 10 minutes or until tender,.
- 2Add beans for the last minutes and then drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Combine mayonnaise, egg. eschalots and 1 tablespoon cold water in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Add mayonnaise mixture and salmon to potato mixture and toss to combine and serve.
- 5Salad can be served warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon and Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.6
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 225.5 mg
- Sodium 280.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 26.3 g