1/4 Photos of Smoked Salmon and Philadephia Sandwich
Maïté G.'s Note:
This is a really nice sandwich. It makes a nice change in the brown bag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the Philadelphia cheese on 3 slices of the bread.
- 2Put a slice of smoked salmon on top.
- 3Add slice of tomato and apple.
- 4Put the remaining slices of bread on top.
- 5You could add some lettuce or other vegetables if you want.
- 6Enjoy this healthy sandwich!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon and Philadephia Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.1
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 1107.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 22.8 g