Recipe by evelyn/athens
This is a very good brunch recipe. This makes 6 main course servings.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I made this salad using canned salad in place of smoked, what a wonderful blend of flavors! I have a collection of different flavored vinegars, so I was happy to have found this great recipe, a great addition to our Sunday brunch! Thanks Evelyn!...Kitten:)
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lb corkscrew macaroni
- 2 heads curly endive lettuce, rinsed,spun dry,torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head radicchio, rinsed,spun dry,torn into bite-size pieces
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and coarsely chopped
- 15 kalamata olives, pitted,halved
- 12 ounces smoked salmon, cut into matchstick size strips
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 7 ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Season to taste.
- (can be prepared 1 day ahead) Cook pasta until al dente.
- Cool completely under running water.
- Mix pasta with endive and radicchio in large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, olives and dressing to taste; toss well.
- Divide salad among plates.
- Sprinkle salad with salmon and chives.