Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you do not have iceberg lettuce on hand, you can substitute it with 600 gms mixed green salad leaves or Boston lettuce. NOTE: To blanch the mushrooms, boil water in a small pot and add salt. Drop the mushrooms in and boil for half a minute. Use a slotted spoon to take the mushrooms out and immediately place them in cold water to freshen and stop the cooking.
- 600 g iceberg lettuce
- 300 g mushrooms
- 400 g smoked salmon
For the dressing
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons chives, fresh, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- salt, to taste
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
- Lightly blanch the mushrooms. Drain and dry.
- Chop salmon into small pieces and mix with the leaves and mushrooms.
- Garnish with chopped chives and dill.
- Blend the salad dressing and serve separately with the salad.