Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you do not have iceberg lettuce on hand, you can substitute it with 600 gms mixed green salad leaves or Boston lettuce. NOTE: To blanch the mushrooms, boil water in a small pot and add salt. Drop the mushrooms in and boil for half a minute. Use a slotted spoon to take the mushrooms out and immediately place them in cold water to freshen and stop the cooking.
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
- Lightly blanch the mushrooms. Drain and dry.
- Chop salmon into small pieces and mix with the leaves and mushrooms.
- Garnish with chopped chives and dill.
- Blend the salad dressing and serve separately with the salad.