Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Mashed potatoes, olives and smoked salmon salad. Season with simply olive oil, salt and pepper. Fancy appetizer.
- 236.59 ml Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 158.51 ml smoked salmon, chopped
- 8 medium green olives or 8 medium black olives
- 2.46 ml garlic clove, grated
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1. In a bowl, combine smoked salmon, grated garlic and olive oil. Mix well.
- 2. Slice olive thinly.
- 3. On each serving plate, put 1/4 cup mashed potatoes, half of chopped olives and 1/4 cup mashed potatoes Press the top gently with spoon or fork and then put 1/4 cup chopped smoked salmon. Sprinkle black pepper on top. Make one more serving. (if mousse pasty ring is available, it is easier to set and looks nicer).