1/2 Photos of Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese Pizza
This is even nice for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
- 2Spread goat cheese and diced or crushed garlic on pizza crust.
- 3(I used a whole garlic clove but I'm a garlic freak).
- 4Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 or until goat cheese starts to brown.
- 5Remove pizza from oven.
- 6Cover pizza with smoked salmon, fresh dill and olives.
- 7Bake an additional couple of minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon and Goat Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.3
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.4 mg
- Sodium 1055.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 35.5 g