Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is even nice for breakfast.
- pizza dough
- 4 -6 ounces smoked salmon (remove skin and flake)
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- fresh dill
- sliced olive
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
- Spread goat cheese and diced or crushed garlic on pizza crust.
- (I used a whole garlic clove but I'm a garlic freak).
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 or until goat cheese starts to brown.
- Remove pizza from oven.
- Cover pizza with smoked salmon, fresh dill and olives.
- Bake an additional couple of minutes.
Fabulous recipe for a meat free pizza, which is good for my parents who don't eat meat! I popped a few spinach leaves on top too for a little greenery. Made it with my own thin pizza dough for a thin and crispy pizza. Made for the Dairy event in the Photos Forum, merci Dancer! FT;-)