Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect dainty little tea sandwiches.
- 2 1⁄2 ounces softened butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread
- 4 -8 slices smoked salmon, depending on size
- 1⁄4 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- Mix together the butter, dill and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper, then spread onto the 8 slices of bread.
- Place a slice of smoked salmon and some sliced cucumber on top of 4 pieces of bread and top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Trim away the crusts and cut each into 4 triangles. Arrange on an elegant platter with some wedges of lemon for decoration.