Cream Cheese Mix
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 bagels (sliced in half) or 1 piece Turkish bread (10cm x 10cm) or 2 slices bread (thickly cut)
- 100 g smoked salmon
- 1 slice red onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, add cream cheese, lemon juice, dill and capers. Combine for a few minutes (not to much as cream cheese will be to watery).
- Toast chosen bread.
- Once the bread has been toasted spread cream cheese mix thickly onto both pieces of bread.
- Top with the smoked salmon and red onions.