Smoked Salmon and Corn Chowder
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until softened but not brown, 6 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the flour until incorporated, about 30 seconds. Add the chicken broth and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the milk and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat, cover the pot and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the fettuccine alfredo, corn and chopped dill and simmer until warmed through, about 3 minutes.
- Add the salmon and cook until opaque, about 2 minutes. Season with salt.
- Divide the soup among 4 bowls and top with more dill.