Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a simple, easy to make dish that can be eaten on top of a bed of greens, or stuffed inside a croissant. You could also substitute chicken for the salmon. Prep time includes refrigeration.
- 1 cup smoked salmon, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄3 cup small caper (small jar)
- 1⁄2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix ingredients together and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve as a stand alone item or on croissants.