Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is fabulous, I found it at www.SeaBear.com and I serve it at all my parties. It is hot so great at Winter Parties, also super at Football Game parties
- 6 ounces seabear northwest smoked salmon
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chilies
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Drain smoked salmon, remove skin and break into small 1/2" chunks.
- Drain and chop artichokes and chilies, and mix with smoked salmon.
- Fold in mayonnaise, cheese (hold back one Tbs. of cheddar cheese and sprinkle over the top) and salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes.
I made this the other night to take to a party of 8. I used a wonderful piece of wild spring smoked salmon. Considering the cost of the ingredients, I was expecting that this recipe would "Wow" me....and I didn't get it. I felt that it was missing something to tie all the flavours in. It did get bonus points for being fast and easy....but would I make it again....no, I am sorry!!
Love those hot cheesy artichoke dips, and this is no exception. The salmon is a terrific addition, as are the chiles, although I have to confess that I got Jalapenos by accident so I only put in a couple. I was probably a bit generous with the cheese. Yum, yum, yummy!